Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tyler learns to share?


Thought you all would appreciate this little window into our daily lives...

The other day I overheard Tyler telling his older sister that she could have his G.I. Joe toys. Well, if you know anything about Tyler, he LOVES his army men and isn't very keen on even sharing them...much less has he ever given one away!

As my heart began to swell with motherly pride (Yea, I know pride is a sin...not to worry, God quickly brought me back down to my humble state!) over my child's "generous spirit" as I overheard him say, "I don't want to pick 'em all up, Tori. You can have them all and since they're yours now, put 'em all away in my room where they belong"!!

*Sigh* I think we've got to work not only on the sharing principle but also on the laziness as well!

No comments: