Saturday, December 15, 2007

ARGENTINA!

After 7 years, I finally made it back "home"
to my childhood city, Buenos Aires!

What a trip down memory lane...the sights, the food, the people...it was fantastic! The kids and I went to visit with my mom and dad for just about two weeks this past November, while Jeff took care of some business in the United States.

We had so much fun! TnT and I arrived in time to celebrate dad's birthday with him and then spend a little bit of one-on-one time with them before my sister and her husband and my older brother arrived. From the time my siblings arrived it was go...go...go! We visited with old friends, toured downtown, rode subways, horses and tractors, visited shrines, admired tango experts, spent a day with the gauchos (Argentine cowboys), shopped, crossed the world's largest avenue, exercised our taste palettes (with gusto!), and enjoyed each other's company.
It was great to go back home and visit with my family. Everyone who prayed for our safe trip there and back, THANK YOU! The whole experience was wonderful.
We hope you enjoy the family pixs...


1 comment:

Tabb said...

We had a great time as well....the pictures are great. Thanks for displaying them.