Monday, February 18, 2008

January 2008


Happy New Year!

Well, I don't know about you, but I sure started off my new year in the best possible way-my parents came to visit for a few weeks! (I guess you can tell that Jeff is NOT typing this section of our blog....)

Dad had several Jewish emphasis meetings here in the city and he was also the guest speaker of the first mission's conference in our church, Iglesia Bautista Peninsular. So, God wonderfully worked out a visit with my parents for me!

Unfortunately, dad sprained his ankle while he was here so, that cut into our sight seeing adventures.

Nevertheless, mom and I got some serious shopping done and even made it out for coffee one morning.

School started back up on the 6th of January (much to the kid's dismay). It's always hard to get back into a routine after vacation, but so far, they've been doing pretty well.

Please keep us in your prayers as we try to finish up the school year by the first part of April.

We pray that this year will bring many blessings your way and we'd LOVE to have you visit with us this year! Keep us posted and we'll try to do our part of keeping you updated on the happenings in our clan.




Jeff, Beth, Tori and Tyler

No comments: