Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carney Updates...all at once

Have you ever noticed how slowly time went by for us when we were children? I can remember waiting "FOREVER" for my birthday, recesses, summer breaks, holiday seasons, etc...Time seemed to slowly drag its feet. However, now that I'm older (I won't say how much!) it goes by so fast that I actually wonder where the weeks, months and years have gone! Is that crazy or what?

After receiving several replies for an updated blog, (You know who you are!) I decided to go online and see when the last update took place... and wound up checking it twice! I could hardly believe that it's been 4 (very short) months since I last sent out an update!! I apologize and greatly appreciate you kindly "reminding" me to update our blogger. I have tried to include the "highlights" from the past several months along with pictures.

So, to those of you that have been waiting for the Carney Clan's updates....here's to you!

No comments: